Photizo Vetcare, from the Photizo Home Care range, offers a complementary, non-invasive and effective treatment for numerous conditions and is ideal for use on companion pets, competition & working animals including horses and livestock.
The device is rechargeable and provides a one-touch, pre-programmed 31 second dose so anyone can administer effective daily treatment sessions and continue with a course of light therapy to optimise cell functioning throughout rehabilitation. For treating long term chronic conditions, the number of treatment sessions is dependent on the severity of the condition.
Photizo Vetcare is a convenient, versatile pocket-sized treatment tool used and recommended by vets and other animal health practitioners which will help with the following:
- To maintain and speed up the healing process between professional treatment sessions throughout rehabilitation
- To be used long term to provide natural pain relief for your animal if they are suffering with a long term degenerative chronic condition
- For proactive use such as helping with muscle recovery on performance and active working animals. The effects can help to complement manual therapies like equine/canine massagePhotizo Vetcare comes with a mains UK charger, protective carry bag and an easy to follow User Guide with step by step instructions of how to use the device correctly for each type of condition. Approximately 1hr 30mins of treatment time is provided from a fully charged battery. We want to make sure your Photizo lasts you many years so check out our Tips & Tutorial on how to look after your Photizo.
Photizo Vetcare has proven to be effective in the treatment of:
- Skin conditions: wounds, lacerations, hyaloma tick bite necrosis, hot-spots, abscesses, saddle sores, habronema, proud flesh, acral lick granulomas, bruising, otitis externa, pyoderma, pododermatitis, skin allergies, eczema, etc.
- Musculoskeletal problems: Arthritis, tendonitis, myositis, ligament/tendon sprain/strains, bruising, fractures, neck and back pain, splints, overuse injuries, synovitis, oedema, hematomas, muscle injuries, muscle spasms, trigger points, seromas, mastitis, etc.
- Post-op: any area treated surgically, including skin grafts.
- Other: Corneal ulcers, viral/herpes-related conditions, sinusitis, retro-orbicular trauma.
Any further questions about using Photizo or difference between the Photizo models? Check out our frequently asked questions page.
Click here for more information about Photizo use on people.
Photizo Vetcare Specification
Power Output 1300mW (Average power density : 194mW/cm2)
Wavelengths 633nM (red) and 850nM (infrared) – Each dose includes both wavelengths simultaneously
Mains Power 100 – 240VAC
Battery Voltage 7.2 DC
Battery Charger 12V, 1A
Charging Time 3-4 hours
Dose details 6 joules (31 second dose) – 30% includes a range of pulsed healing frequencies (50/50 duty cycle), 70% continuous light