Free UK Mainland shipping for order values £70+
MyLine by Anna Webb
Whether you’ve just introduced a puppy, an older rescue dog, or want to perfect a recall with your adult dog, MyLine makes training easy, consistent and fun.
With outdoor spaces busier than ever a reliable recall is the most important command to teach your puppy / adult dog. Apart from possibly saving your dog’s life one day, in an age of dog theft it’s unadvisable for your puppy / adult dog to ever leave your sight.
MyLine will help you navigate distractions and with practice and repetition, your dog will learn that a five-metre approximate distance from you is the rule.
You’re training your puppy to be focussed on you! You are the source of his fun and reinforcement. Your aim is to teach him to ignore other dogs, footballs, joggers, cyclists and picnickers.
MyLine is five metres and makes teaching boundaries indoors and outdoors a breeze.
- Toilet training
- Visitor welcome for a polite meet and greet
- Helps with training Sit, Down, Stay (I share more in my Bonus ebook)
- Teaching Boundaries
- Five metre long line - the ideal length for indoor and outdoor training (ten metres is too long in my opinion - I tell you why in my Bonus ebook)
EASY TO CLEAN
- Made of biothane so it's easy to wipe down and keep clean.
- Features a load-bearing trigger hook that supports up to 120kg. Suitable for dogs of all sizes.
HIGH VISIBILITY FOR SAFETY
- High visibility signature orange easily to locate and grab. Ensuring safety and security for your puppy, you and passersby
HANDMADE IN LONDON
- Handmade in London, supporting local craftsmanship and enterprise
- Purchase directly from my website and I will send you my ebook of best practice for long line training.